The services offered include a wide array of integrative techniques to help you achieve optimal health and well-being. Although every case is treated individually, techniques include any of the following in various combinations:
• Heart Rate Variability Assessment and training using biofeedback
• Auriculotherapy (ear acupuncture using a laser needle)
• Gas Discharge Visualization (GDV) assessment of energetic status
• Pulsed Electromagnetic Frequency Therapy (PEMF)
• Functional nutritional assessments and programs including the use of live blood microscopy, genetic biomarker
(predisposition) assessment, biotherapeutic drainage, bio-impedance testing and phenotyping
• Microcurrent Electrical Therapy (MET) and Cranial Electrical Stimulation (CES) for pain, depression and anxiety
• Energetic healing techniques (including Spiritual Response Therapy, The Emotion & Body Code, Reconnective
What to Expect:
Prior to the initial consultation:
1. Please fill out and sign health assessment forms and email them back to me in order to schedule your appointment. I will need your health history to schedule.
2. If you ever got ancestry reports done, by 23Andme or Ancestry.com, please download and email me the “raw data” because this will be used in biomarker assessment without additional cost. If you don’t already have this service, DNA reports can be ordered if desired, for an additional fee of $80-$120, depending on the laboratory fees at the time – I partnered with a lab, but do not profit from these tests and they will be provided at cost.
3. Please remove nail polish to ensure accurate fingernail assessment.
4. Please refrain from eating (water is ok) at least 2 hours before your appointment to ensure accuracy of blood analysis.
5. Please bring a POSITIVE ATTITUDE with you! Everything has a solution!
During the initial consultation:
1. This is the longest appointment you’ll ever have with me because it needs to be thorough and in-depth in order to create a wellness plan that will work for you! Expect to be here for 2 hours.
2. We will discuss your goals and current physical/mental/emotional status and begin implementing practical, easy-to-incorporate changes, which will get you on track to optimal health.
After the initial consultation:
The goal is to empower you to take charge of your own well-being – I do not want to create a co-dependent relationship, you are your own healer, after all! However; depending on your baseline and envisioned goals, multiple visits for training, follow-up assessments and modality treatments may be needed to facilitate the changes that your are making in your life.
Follow-up visits can be scheduled at your convenience and will generally last an hour. Please remove nail polish and refrain from eating at least 2 hours prior to these appointments also.
I provide consultations via phone or Skype, and these will generally follow the same format as in-person consultations, without the "hands on" assessments and minor modifications. All client information is protected under HIPPA regardless of the format of the consultation.
I do not wish to engage in sales and will not be carrying supplements at my office. I have partnered with an online dispensary, which drop ships your orders directly to you. This is a convenient way for you to order the supplements that I may suggest, at 10% off retail, at your own convenience, and they’re usually received within 2-3 days of ordering. You can access my dispensary here:
For Standard Process products, if you were given a code, please click below to order:
For in-person visits, we offer hair analysis to test for food and environmental intolerances and nutrient deficiencies. Distance clients can order testing kits directly here with coupon code LIM10 for a 10% discount :
New Offering: Have you been injected with the COVID-19 therapy?
Have you chosen to forgo the injection, but are either immunocompromised or desire an extra level of protection
during flu season without having to take multiple supplements?
The amazing Dr. Zelenko's Zstack immune-boosting supplement can be ordered here by clicking on the image: